Our Organic Brazil Nut Oil is undiluted and unrefined; It contains all nutrient and healing properties! It is wild harvested, organically grown by Mother Nature in Brazil Rainforest.
The Brazil nut tree is native to the Amazon rainforest located in Brazil. The spherical seed capsule weighs up to five pounds containing between twelve to twenty five tough shelled nuts inside.
Brazil nuts contain the vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc and high amounts of selenium.
Brazil nut oil is extracted from the kernels of the Brazil nut. This nutritious oil serves as a vital nourishment to the skin and hair. Brazil nut is beneficial to mature and aging skin, dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is known to strengthen and condition dry, brittle and damaged hair.
• Softens skin and hair without greasy residue. • High in anti-oxidants—supports healthy skin and hair. • Anti-aging—improves skin elasticity and increases collagen
- Highly nourishing—promotes healthy radiant skin.
- Increases collagen, beneficial to mature skin types.
- Light and non-greasy—penetrates into dry cracked skin.
- Softens skin—combats dry cracked skin.
- Protects, heals and maintains skin with vital nutrients.
- Beneficial to mature, aging skin and dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. Suitable for children.
- Restores natural luster to dull hair & controls frizzes.
- Strengthens damaged hair and softens dry brittle hair.
- Encourages healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss.
|Botanical Name||Bertholletia excelsa|
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|Extraction Method||Cold Pressed / Unrefined|
|Color||Yellow to golden yellow liquid.|
|Scent||Sweet, nutty scent|
For best results apply to skin after a shower while skin is naturally softer. A little goes a long way, use a small amount and apply to the face, body or hair. Within a couple of minutes your skin will absorb the oil.
|Shelf Life||1-2 years|
|Manufacture||Best Natures Cosmetic|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Disclaimer||This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.|